1- Technical Engineering Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As Technical Engineering Manager you will be reporting directly to the Global Head of Business Development.
- Prepare budget estimates for capital and annual maintenance budget. You are in-charge to devise and manage financial forecasting in relation to building & remodelling projects, works & renovations, facilities improvement, and new construction.
- Accountable to monitor the construction process to ensure compliance with contract documents, blueprints etc.
- Role will also involve management of third-party contractors ensuring high quality services are delivered smoothly and efficiently.
- You will source out vendors and suppliers to support budget controls ensuring cost saving effectiveness.
- University Degree or equivalent in a related field
- 7-10 Years demonstrated experience in hotel construction management, operation, installation and maintenance of hotel building systems
- Excellent business English both written and spoken.
- Trilingual i.e. English, German, French and any additional language i.e. Arabic, Asian and African will be advantageous