Technical Lead Jobs In Sharjah | Talent500
Apply Also: Project Coordinator Jobs In Dubai | dmg events
The Technical Lead will work collaboratively with the Payments Integrations team to drive the development of new payment methods and make technical design decisions to make this process more efficient (currently 8 weeks implementation time).
- Our vision is to deliver delightful experiences for merchants and users, and be the payments partner of choice on the African continent.
- In everything we do, we strive to make it as easy as possible for merchants to focus on their business, while we take care of their payment needs.
- We work with the biggest enterprise businesses and the side-hustle next door, across every sector of the economy.
- We pride ourselves on delivering a world-class payments service with a seamless and secure checkout, enterprise-grade security and personalized multi-channel support to every business we partner with. We integrate easily with leading e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce, Wix, Shopify, Magento and Prestashop, and our modern API allows for custom integrations.
Apply Also: Pizza Maker Jobs in Dubai | Transguard Group
- At least 2 years experience as a Technical Lead
- At least 6 years experience programming in Python
- Strong experience in AWS
- Databases / SQL (MySQL / Postgres / MongoDB)
- Strong experience with best practices and a sound understanding of what makes valuable codebases.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- A BSc Computer Science/ technical tertiary qualification or significant work experience will be useful
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.