Technical Procurement Officer Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia
1- Technical Procurement Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Acts as an interface between Stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure all the technical procurement requirements are been purchased and delivered timely and cost-effectively as per Company’s defined measures and Airbus approved specifications.
- Supports in setting up a strategy, operating procedures and Suppliers’ KPIs to ensure best quality and prices are being achieved for all goods and services prior to signing any contract with suppliers.
- Takes part in the negotiations conducted with suppliers on commercial contracts terms and prices ensuring all are done as per Air Arabia adopted procedures and quality standards, Airworthiness regulations and as per Airbus and OEMs’ approved specifications.
- Evaluates new vendors and suppliers and carries necessary arrangements and pre-qualification requirements, if needed, in coordination with Quality Assurance and Finance Departments.
- Bachelor degree in Management or equivalent from a recognized university; a degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical/Electro-Mechanical or equivalent is highly preferred.
- Alternately, a higher diploma or certificate in the related field from a recognized university or engineering college combined with the needed experience and exposure.
- Engineering Inventory Software certificate is a plus.
- Project Management certificate, or alternately the proven corresponding working experience.
To apply for this job please visit careers.airarabia.com.