1- Technical Program Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As a Technical Program Manager focused on automations, digital channels, agent tooling and product rollouts, you’ll use your expertise to drive innovation across EMEA Community Operations. In this role, you’ll plan requirements, manage capacity and schedules as well as communicate clearly with key senior level stakeholders.
- Develop and execute the strategy for the Digital solutions team in collaboration with the team lead
- Define the roadmap and drive the timely execution of different initiatives in the pipeline working with various tech, product and data science teams.
- Strengthen the digital solutions team foundations including quality, knowledge transfer mechanisms, feedback loop and insights generation
- Effectively engage leadership in EMEA, Global and Product teams to secure endorsement of EMEA priorities, influence organizational changes and key investments. Build strong partnerships with all key stakeholders in Product, Global and Regional teams.
- +7 years experience in Program Management with highly preferred experience in top tier Tech Organizations or Management Consulting
- Strong program management and organizational skills to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, work in an agile way (scrum, sprint planning, etc.), deliver end-to-end on projects, strong operational mindset
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions