1- Technical Services Engineer – Reliability
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To support the fleet reliability through component management control, warranty, defect monitoring and preventative actions. Perform evaluation of processes that improve system reliability in conjunction with the aircraft manufacturers, equipment manufacturers/suppliers (including components), this includes SB’s, CSB’s, AD’s, SL’s and any other supplier documentation.
- Compilation, evaluation and presentation of Reliability Reports and ETOPS performance.
- Perform data collection, technical analysis & evaluation to ensure formulation of appropriate corrective actions.
- Communication with OEM’s and part suppliers to ensure successful embodiment of corrective actions and improvement proposals.
- Detailed review, assessment and recommendation of all issued airworthiness requirements relating to the operated fleet including, Service Bulletins, Component Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and other regulatory and manufacturers publications, including production of work orders for task accomplishment after technical review agreement.
- Engineering degree or ICAO Type 2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License (B2 or B1) or Engineering Apprenticeship
- At least 5 years previous experience in similar role essential
- Proficiency in AMOS desirable
- Proficiency in AHM desirable