- Fulfilling the Technical Support department strategy in harmony with the general organization strategy.
- Ensuring best customer experience on all Airbus Operations GmbH, Cabin Electronics (Cage code C9072) and KID-Systeme GmbH (Cage code C6253) products.
- Acting as a technical focal point for customers and advising changes and enhancements to suppliers’ engineering development group based on system performance. In close exchange and alignment with the core team based in Buxtehude.
- Initiating, troubleshooting and follow-up on corrective actions, Monitoring KPIs and compliance with (OTD, response time, reliability data…). Analyzing, evaluating and reporting available data from aircraft in service and inspecting products in accordance with the technical queries.
- At least 3 years of experience in the aviation industry including a minimum of 1 year of experience in a Technical position
- Engineering or Technical degree