1- Technician FM/HVAC
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The key purpose of this role is to carry out allocated planned and reactive maintenance, fault diagnosis and remedial repairs on HVAC building services HVAC assets and associated controls and other equipment. Able to work independently with minimal supervision where appropriate, or work as part of a team. Quality of maintenance and repair services and safe working practices are paramount in carrying out the duties.
- Monitor rectify and/or repair HVAC systems and services and ensure all operations, maintenance and repair actions are recorded and to update asset records on a daily basis.
- Assist in monitoring utilities for collation of consumption figures, and update records as required.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on all assets and equipment maintained for the safe and efficient performance of all duties.
- Carry out the planned and reactive maintenance on the HVAC services associated plant such as, district cooling network, heat exchangers, AHU’s, VAV’s, FCU’s, circulating pumps, heating units, supply and exhaust fans and associated control equipment.
- At least five (5) years of experience with advance knowledge in HVAC air handling and air movement systems in a commercial buildings or hospital or other facilities management building services engineering environment
- Ideally a holder of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or have a Vocational training certificate and a full technical understanding of HVAC systems and associated equipment and controls.
- At least a holder of High School Diploma.
- Good level of the English language both written and spoken.