Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Reviews assigned task cards with the Engineer-in-Charge to gain full understanding of the work, priorities, documentation requirements and cautions, prior to starting work.
- Ensures proper tooling / equipment is drawn from stores to perform tasks, returning all of it in good condition following completion of work.
- Manages the safety of own assigned maintenance tasks, ensuring all published mandatory precautions are taken prior to commencing work and during task execution.
- Representing Air Arabia: presents a positive and competent image of technical professionalism to other companies’ personnel and ABY customers.
- Qualified and experienced Civil Aircraft Maintenance Technician.
- Ability to obtain UAE Driver’s License.
- At least 2 years’ experience performing maintenance on large commercial aircraft, preferably Airbus types.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Line/ Base Maintenance environment.