Technician Trainee Jobs in Sharjah UAE | Air Arabia Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
- Performs all work and duties assigned as per standards adopted by Air Arabia and in accordance with company’s policies, procedures and the regulatory authorities.
- Executes routine and non-routine maintenance tasks on Air Arabia and Third party aircrafts during maintenance inputs.
- Ensures strict adherence to all pertinent safety precautions as published in the manufacturer manuals and other related publications.
- Ensures that he is fully conversant with the tasks assigned.
- A diploma in aircraft maintenance or equivalent is acceptable.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to a good standard for technical communications.
- Ability to use computer (Microsoft Office).
- Physically fit and has the ability to travel at short notice.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture