If you understand the value of personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a team member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our guests a single rich experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Accept and deliver all messages correctly and promptly for both guests and management
- Ensure all wake up calls take place at the correct time
- Demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and service and use up-selling techniques to promote these offerings when the appropriate
- Handle emergency calls immediately and relay comprehensive and accurate information as required
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required
- Demonstrate a knowledge of all hotel services, local attractions and landmarks in the hotel vicinity
- Comply with brand standards
- Assist other departments as necessary What are we looking.
- A Telephone Operator serving Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members.
- To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills and values that follow:
- Excellent command of English language
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of guest service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in luxury hospitality industry