- As a Territory Manager at AWS you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.
- The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
- You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
- Work with partner, marketing, business development and technical teams to manage and grow the territory
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
- Develop and execute against a plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business with prospects
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS
- Analyze metrics data from the accounts to help evolve your business plan
- Maintain the CRM database up-to-date and forecast the territory performance
- Help contribute to long-term relationships with key accounts
- When appropriate, assist Amazon business partners on joint selling opportunities
- 5+ Years of technology sales experience
- GCC and MENA experience
- College/University Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- MBA is a big Plus
- A technical background in engineering, computer science or MIS is advantageous
- Relevant Cloud (IaaS, SaaS) sales experience
- Fluent in French
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.