The Emirates Group
The Emirates Group Careers | Agile Delivery Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Support the RTL in key ceremonies such as PI planning and Review, and play a consultative role to help put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools supporting the Agile framework and coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the Release Train team.
- Act as a Champion in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit intiatives of all sizes with the appropriate level of planning and provide the right balance of agility and predictability based on PMI-ACP principles.
- Drive Quality and ensure the Definition of Done (DOD) is being followed, ensures each team member is fully engaged in the stories and making a meaningful contribution.
- Information Technology.Other : 8+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Degree in Computer Science or similar. Certified SAFe and PMI ACP (additional certifications such as PMI, Prince 2, CSM desirable) with 5+ years of practical application of the Scrum Management discipline.
- Relevant experience including: – Proven leadership and project delivery experience in a matrix organisation with global teams for a large organisation.