The Emirates Group Jobs | Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Working closely with project members, architects and software engineers to understand the technical landscape and the context of deliveries to translate complex functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work closely with product owners to provide early feedback on any foreseen risks in the product requirements and design.
- Ensure test strategies and downstream tests are in-line with the core problem business wants to solve.
- Working with the Quality Engineering Core team to ensure non-production environments and test data are available, to support the complete set of testing activities across feature teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
- 5+ years in quality related roles with increasing responsibility, impact, and scope within a digital or ecommerce environment.
- 1+ years of experience as a Software Quality Engineering lead or equivalent position looking after multiple products.
- 3+ years of experience using one or more of the following automation tools: Selenium components (WebDriver, Grid, etc.), Protractor, Jasmin, Cucumber, Gherkin, JUnit, TestNG.
error: Content is protected !!