The Luxury Closet in Dubai UAE 2023 | Salt
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Job: We are looking for candidates that have experience of handling luxury goods & have worked within quality control environment. An eye for detail & reviewing items with extreme care are key to this role.
- Review all incoming items according to set guidelines to determine acceptable and unacceptable conditions.
- Inspect conditions and measure, clean, prepare and record product details.
- Assist Clothing & Accessories Authenticators with authenticity & quality check.
- Assist internal teams in handling client requests about condition grading specifications.
- Maintain a seamless flow of communication with multiple departments including photography, web content and customer service
- At least 1 or 2 years in clothing experience in luxury clothing in-store Sales or manufacturing of high end clothing / even a fresh fashion graduate with keen eye willing to learn and perform can be considered.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational & time management skills and acute attention to detail.
- Independent, patient, responsible and embracing a positive work attitude.