Toyota Indus Motor Company Ltd
Toyota Indus Motor Company Ltd Jobs Assistant Manager Manufacturing:
We are hiring for multiple positions of Assistant Manager – Manufacturing
(Assistant Manager – Manufacturing in (Weld, Paint, Press, Assembly, Quality, Logistics, Plant Engineering, & Production Engineering)
Responsibilities include –
- Responsible to develop and update standardized documents (WIS, EIS, SWC, and SWCT).
- Department KPI monitoring and resolving critical shop issues related to Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost through close communication with the concerned department
- Ensure compliance of Toyota Production System at shop floor with smooth and lean production.
- Support Production preparation activities for new Projects (New Model/Capacity enhancement etc.)
- Identify wastage and propose improvement points for KPI Targets achievement (Consumables, Energy etc.)
- Must have good communication, analytical and presentation skills.
Qualification: Minimum Education – B.E. (Mechanical / Automotive / Industrial).
Experience: Minimum 1-2 years (Preferably Automotive industry-relevant experience )
Last date to apply: 3rd January 2022