Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities Department
Trainee – Forsati – (21000439)
- Providing the citizen graduate with multiple scientific and practical skills in his field of specialization through training in the department.
- Providing the opportunity for the citizen graduate to get a job in government departments, bodies, institutions, and the public and private sectors.
- Required specialties
- Islamic Studies or equivalent
- Business Management
- To be a citizen of the country.
- Be of good conduct.
- Medically fit.
- He shall not be less than (18) years old and not more than (30) years old.
- Successfully pass all exams and interviews in the department.
- He must have an academic qualification higher than the high school diploma, whose specialization is commensurate with the nature of the department’s work.
- That no more than (3) years have passed since obtaining the academic qualification.
- He must have performed national service or be exempted from it.
- To be a job seeker and not hold any job or work for any entity.