- Preferably someone who has been in a similar role before
- Bilingual – Must know Arabic & English language
- Able to present well
- Luxury & premium Experience in Retail
- The position is responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers.
- Sets performance metrics, evaluates productivity and helps employees to create long-term career plans within the company.
- Manage, plan and implement all training activities in the region and UAE, in accordance with the existing policy and best practices, so as to effectively partner in the achievement of sales objectives.
- Initiate and develop new learning & development initiatives for the employees as per the business/brand needs.
- Create, communicate, coordinate and implement the training calendar for the year for all the brands.
- Monitor and guide the training team to improve the conversion percentage for the brands through effective training solutions/methodologies.
- Conduct cost-effective training solutions for the employees.
- Acquire product knowledge of the new brands in the portfolio and train the training team accordingly.
- Review the training content prepared by the training for the various brands for training purpose.
- Review the training feedback from the employees and make necessary and relevant changes to enhance the training program.
- Recommend new learning material and approaches to the training team for training delivery purpose.
- Ensure the best training and development practices are maintained and practiced by the training team.
- Manage training delivery measurement, follow-up and maintain records of the same.
- Design training courses and programs necessary to meet training needs of Apparel as an organization and individuals(multi-cultural mix).
- Implement the training process and training modules.
- Initiate in-store programs, leadership programs to enhance people skills.
- Visiting retail outlets to assess the skills of retail staff ( through mock sessions or observation) and providing feedback.
- Organize mystery shopping through third party.
- Motivate, supervise and guide the team. Responsible for manpower planning of the training department.