1- Travel Leisure Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To manage all aspects of the assigned business / portfolio of businesses, including defining the strategy and implementation plans to deliver key business objectives. Lead the creation of the value proposition, considering all key stakeholders and customer segments. Continuously develop the business to ensure the achievement of commercial and financial targets, compliance with local and international regulations / standards, efficient management of operations, and delivery of a customer focused service in accordance with dnata?s corporate values.
- Establish medium to long-term plans and set appropriate contingency measures to secure the business long term positioning, profitability and brand value based on a thorough evaluation of the market (competitors, suppliers, customers, products and external influences),
- Define business objectives, including a focus on return to profitability, achievement of sales targets and overall growth in line with the agreed strategy,
- Monitor the changing market situations, and continuously adapt the business strategy to meet market conditions and challenges of the future.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a relevant field (e.g. business, travel and tourism)
- 8yrs+ experience in Travel / Tourism, at least 5yrs of which are in management capacity.
- Strong general management and leadership experience, along with a well-developed sense of commercial acumen.