Emirates National Oil Company
1- Treasury Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Prepare daily rolling cash flows and forecast finance requirements on a continuous basis.
- Continuously monitor the liquidity position of major subsidiaries and highlight the projected funds positions on a regular basis.
- Furnish FX rates / LIBOR / EBOR rates to subsidiaries on need basis.
- Prepare a list of monthly FX rates of all currencies for Oracle Financials and COGNOS and uploading on the first of every month.
- Educational Qualification: Professional Qualification in finance (CA, ACCA, CPA, MBA) or a Finance graduate subject to below experience
- Experience: 2 to 4 years of professional qualification or 4 to 10 years of graduation qualification.
- System Skills: ERP system exposure, MS Office, COGNOS.
- Inter Personal Skills: Good