Majid Al Futtaim Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – UAE Jobs 2022 | Visual & Web Designer Jobs in Dubai
About Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim was an Emirati billionaire businessman, and the founder and owner of the Majid Al Futtaim Group, an Emirati real estate and retail conglomerate, with projects in Asia and Africa. Majid al Futtaim currently operates 90 hypermarkets and 120 supermarkets in 15 countries. In the first half of 2018, Majid Al Futtaim Retail launched its largest regional distribution center in Dubai’s National Industries Park.
The role of Visual & Web Designer is responsible for creating online content such as blog posts, web pages, banners and social media content. The role will work with our internal marketing team, content team, external copywriters and translators to create creative solutions for Majid Al Futtaim Lifestyle online brands.
- Responsible for the interpretation of the creative brief and providing innovative, high quality and brand-aligned creative design concepts.
- Actively contribute to brainstorming, design thinking workshops, and creative trial solutions that achieve business outcomes.
- Participate in reviews and offer solutions to redevelop the UI and UX elements of communication channels to market, focusing on digital and direct content.
- Create content which will catch maximum customer interest.
- Update online solutions and content pages periodically.
- Produce digital creative solutions that are visually appealing, with a strong understanding of UX requirements across the range of digital outputs.
- Act as a guardian for the brands across all digital mediums.
- As a brand champion, maintain a consistent visual brand identity across all work delivered.
- Participate in digital channel refreshes, working with BM’s and Marketing team to produce strong visual treatments that utilize best practice digital design standards.
- Contribute and support the business in achieving the Dare Today, Change Tomorrow sustainability strategy.
- Work collaboratively with team members across all practice areas to explain and achieve brand alignment in support of our ‘one family’ approach to the market.
- Produce visually interesting, read-worthy and engaging communications that meet business objectives and enhance our client experience with the relevant brands.
- Utilize design style guides to maintain a consistent visual brand identity across work for different internal brands, channels and platforms, with a focus on digital and direct outputs.
- Present design solutions and creative rationale to the internal team.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions