1- UAE National Financial Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Financial Analyst will be in the role of providing support to Senior Financial Controller. The Financial Analyst is expected to provide excellent support in terms of Monthly Review & MIS, Management Dashboard reporting, Budgeting and forecasting exercise, Divisional performance analysis, productivity analysis, Business Review Meeting presentations, and similar tasks.
- Provide effective and timely Management Reports – financial and operational reports and dashboards to Business operations that enable Automotive companies to manage their operations.
- Analyse performance of the brand against targets, present the analysis to the operational stakeholders with insightful recommendation to improve the business
- Be an integral part of all the operational stakeholders meeting including Dealer operation committee meetings, monthly closing meetings, management meeting etc
- Liaising with Customers as well as internal personnel including the sales team to resolve disputed balances
- Bachelor of Commerce or Diploma in Accounting Financial Management.
- Chartered Accountancy/ACCA/CIMA/MBA (Finance) is preferable.
- The position would best suit someone with 3-5 years previous experience in:
- The automotive sector