RTC1 Recruitment Services
UBCTD Wellsite Supervisor Jobs In Dubai | RTC1 Recruitment Services
Manages all operations in a manner that ensures UBCTD operations programmes are carried out in safe and cost-effective manner, ensuring the health and safety of all personnel, the protection of the environment and COMPANY’s business objectives are met.
- Responsible for the implementation of Contractor’s wellsite HSE and the conformity to all COMPANY safety policies and programmes.
- Assists in HSE field audits, investigations, or initiatives
- Prepares a 7 and 14 day ‘Lookahead’ for logistics and personnel planning based on the current operations and upcoming operation.
- Ensures that COMPANY Well Control and Pressure Control Standards are met in all respects including equipment configuration, testing and crew response.
- Reviews and recommends optimization of well intervention and UBCTD programmes/procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Degree preferred, but not essential based on experience.
- Must have at least 15 years of experience in Drilling, Workover, Well Services, Intervention operations, of which 5 years shall have been in a Wellsite Supervisory role for UBCTD operations.
- Knowledgeable on wide range of UBCTD procedures, methods, operations and challenges (slickline, wireline, coiled tubing, UBD, well flowback and clean-up, well effluent waste management, etc.).
- Must have experience working in H2s environment, tight oil and gas reservoirs, depleted reservoir operations – UBD/HPHT operations.
- Familiar with a UBCTD operations and working environment related to 12,000 to 16,000ft deep, HP (10,000 psi) and HT (320ºF) gas wells.
- Experienced in management of rigless well services requiring multiple intervention methods and POB attendance of up to 85 persons.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.