- We are a rapidly growing mobile gaming studio focused on the mid-core multiplayer FTP space. We have two successful titles on the market, published by top-grossing publishers (ex: MiniClip), and are currently growing the team to support our new mobile shooter game title currently under production.
- As we continue our growth, we are looking for an ambitious and experienced UI/UX Artist to help us create beautiful and intuitive experiences for our players.
- The position can be remote, or you can join us at our brand new state-of-art offices in YAS Island, near Dubai, UAE.
- Define the overall vision and design of the game’s user interface
- Create wireframes and UI art assets
- Work with a team of developers to ensure the final product reflects the design vision and delivers an intuitive user experience
- Develop arts assets from concepts, sketches, wireframes, and polish to a final product
- Collaborate with the design team and lead efforts to create wireframes, mockups, and icons
- Ensuring an overall high-quality level of the UI design, and User Experience
- Worked on the UI of at least 2 shipped mobile game titles (please include references)
- Extensive experience in a UI/UX design role within the games industry.
- The ability to communicate your vision to designers, artists, programmers, producers and others involved in the development process.
- Ability to create art assets in 3D and 2D
- A strong knowledge of software used in UI development, preferably including Unity UI, Photoshop and other tools
- A keen interest in general in User Interface Design and User Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and a proactive problem solver
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.