1- UX Researcher
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Responsible for designing and implementing a research strategy – possibly inventing some new research techniques along the way. Research will be agile, performing quick but thorough data analysis in order to create insightful findings. You will guide the team’s research needs, including designing and conducting research activities with a goal being to drive meaningful impact, as measured by incremental changes to the product design and development roadmap.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize research questions based on analysis of current knowledge, business goals and risks.
- Identify best method or mix of methods based on research questions, timeline and resourcing.
- Perform quick but thorough data analysis in order to create insightful and actionable findings presentations- both verbal and written.
- Owning the insights and frustrations and consistently partnering with teams to work towards it.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Statistics, Psychology, Anthropology, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with research utilizing various methods (e.g., usability studies, contextual inquiry, surveys, etc.).
- A strong research portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (eg: study plans, reports).