1- VC-SBDM-North Africa
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As an AWS Startup Business Development Manager (SBDM) you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the fastest growing technology company in history within North African region (Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco & Algeria). Your responsibility will be to identify and establish relationships with startups by partnering, with the most influential startup organizations, incubators, and accelerators in-market and you will work to increase the adoption of AWS in high-growth technology startups at scale. You would also be responsible for building and executing a plan to on-board startup and startup organizations at scale within Emerging Markets where AWS does not have on-ground presence.
- Become a fixture of the Startup community in Emerging you are the face of AWS in your market and an advocate for customers inside of the company.
- Promote and evangelize AWS services to startups and startup organizations
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive regional coverage and expansion plan for entire MENA Markets (Middle East & North Africa)
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services and AWS partnership opportunities.
- Direct field experience working with startups, software companies, and/or startup organizations (e.g. incubators and accelerators).
- Demonstrated leadership within channel business development, field marketing, and/or account management sales experience in the technology space.
- Self-starter able to function with high level of independence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.