The Emirates Group
1- Vice President Business Finance
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As a key member of the leadership team and as an active board member for dnata subsidiaries, a key deliverable is the implementation of a robust risk management framework which ensures statutory financial compliance in all jurisdictions and with Emirates Group policies.
- Responsible for the delivery of the Division’s financial goals (Net Profit and Cash). Proactively drive business performance through market visits, monthly performance reviews and quarterly board meetings.
- Accountable for leading management reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and the strategic planning process.
- Partner with the business providing strategic recommendations on all aspects of operations, infrastructure costs and income, providing decision support to the DSVP, executive leadership and country CEO’s.
- Review and approve all material investments including capital expenditure, new commercial contracts and greenfield start up businesses.
- Professional Accounting Qualification with 10 years post qualification experience (PQE) as a minimum but a Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) is also desirable
- 12+yrs experience in a large multi-national organisation with at least 5 years spent holding a senior finance management position
- Experience leading a large team of senior finance professionals working across multiple geographies in a matrix organisation
- 5+ years experience working in the travel industry.