1- Vice President Distribution Strategy
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Develop and implement a strategy for distribution innovation, adoption of the EK Gateway, dynamic pricing and bundling, NDC integration and modern retailing working with EG-IT and acting as a focal point across RO and Commercial including ensuring effective representation at industry forums and direction setting bodies to support and further Emirates commercial business objectives.
Negotiate and implement effective contractual and business relationships with distribution (GDS & other) partners and technology providers.
- Direct research and development in the highly specialised field of distribution to improve revenue for the airline.
- Work with RO – Market Operations and Sales teams globally to drive content differentiation strategy, NDC and One order adoption.
- Align changing trends in distribution with Emirates commercial KPIs and keep all stakeholders up to speed with the same.
- Support contract negotiation, execution and management with key aggregators e.g., Travelfusion, TPConnects, OTAs like Expedia, MMT, OnTheBeach, TripAdvisor and Metasearch engines etc.
- Bachelors Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent), Masters Degree or MBA preferred
- Minimum 12-15 years experience in Airline Commercial/Sales, Revenue Optimisation and Distribution
- Degree in Operations Research, Business Management, Computer Science or an equivalent degree/experience; strong background in Mathematics, Revenue Optimisation, Business Systems and Forecasting
- Experience in the Airline industry or with a consulting company, or supplier related to distrbution, revenue optimisation or commercial airline systems. Preferred first hand experience of RM, pricing, distribution and reservation systems.