Video Editor & Digital Graphic Designer
As a Video Editor & Digital Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating and editing videos for socal and marketing content, as well as the layout and design of brochures, menus and flyers. You will be involved in the development of creative concepts across all business units, conceptualize and produce campaign assets across different channels, and adapt concepts across different materials while remaining consistent with brand guidelines. This role is for someone who is passionate about graphic design and video editing, and who can drive the Atlantis brand.
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, working with video editing and graphic design, be proficient in Adobe CC (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Premiere/After Effects), and be highly knowledgeable in Google Wed Design/HTML 5.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Professional experience using the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong visual storytelling skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with working on English and Arabic Layouts
- Advertising or Marketing Experience