VP – IT Strategy and Capabilities Jobs in Dubai | flydubai Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To lead the development of the I&T operating model, accelerating the digital business with agility, speed, and innovation by coordinating with the business to develop a robust IT strategy, managing enterprise architecture, IT portfolio and vendor contracts.
- Leads the development of a continuous three-year rolling business IT strategy aligned with the flydubai corporate strategy, building a strategic roadmap, investment plans and a strategic IT portfolio.
- Oversees the design and implementation of the I&T operating model, partnering with enterprise business in delivering digital transformation initiatives.
- Develops a robust selection framework & processes (such as ITIL, COBIT, PMI, Scrum, SaFe agile and DevSecOps) that will be used to deliver the required IT capabilities
- Collaborates with the business in identifying strategic business use cases, engaging with the technology partners to conduct proof of value and enhance the airline’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Provides leadership and develops the Enterprise Architecture practice within IT, adhering to the architecture principles and standards, reusability, and cost optimization, taking a holistic approach and focusing on the ‘big picture’.
- University Degree
- nformation Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 10+ years in IT leadership role in large multinational corporate company, ideally in the travel/transportation industry.
- Experience of having driven and led IT strategy, architecture, and project office.