- Greet customers and hand out menus.
- Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meal.
- Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
- Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid.
- Administer change to tables if needed.
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
error: Content is protected !!