You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions, menu items and preparation methods.
- To provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the guests satisfaction.
- Communicate directly with guests i.e. presents menus, helps with recommendations, receives orders, places orders and handles payments.
- Promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
- Maintains a professional / friendly, yet discreet relationship with the outlet patrons to ensure their well-being.
- Liaises with the Kitchen department to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage.
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage.
- Previous experience in a similar role is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for service.
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team.