- Perform all necessary tasks to service food and beverage according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel
- Greet and seat customers and serve them in a professional, discreet and personalized way
- Acquire in depth knowledge of the food and beverage menu of the assigned outlet in order to assist and provide advice to guests
- Consistently monitor quality of food & beverage being served
- Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints / queries satisfactorily
- Responsible for maintaining hygiene and cleanliness standards in the outlet and upkeep of all service equipment
- You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality or a vocational training in food & beverage with previous experiences as a Waiter / Waitress in a high volume restaurant.
- A good command of English and additional skills, like guest service and interpersonal are essentials.
error: Content is protected !!