- Check all incoming materials or physical and electronic shipping.
- Provide input on tax documents.
- Do sorting and separation of purchase orders, as tax documents.
- Make freight requests.
- Make use of control materials and the companys consumer and administrative materials.
- Support the companys internal and external Logistics issues.
- Take inventory of the warehouse.
- Make the physical and electronic drives Logistics Company.
- Make entries control reports and outputs of Logistics.
- Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Negative drug test result(s)