elGrocer - Online Grocery Delivery
A motivated and responsible warehouse in charge will manage our dark store operations, oversee picking, storage, receiving, dispatching, security, maintenance, compliance and administrative functions. You will oversee, train, evaluate and reward staff. Your goal will be to increase operational efficiency and ensure a safe environment.
- Manages the manpower for the overall warehouses (Monitor activities, timesheets, overall operation flow).
- Manages the overall Warehousing Budget.
- Creates and implements necessary processes, procedures, and instructions to keep warehouses organized and clean.
- Together with the buying team, ensures the control of stock accuracy to minimize loss, damaged stock in all warehouses
- Is responsible for the implementation of, and compliance with SOP procedures in all warehouses according to the company’s standard.
- Ensures warehouses are safe and secure to avoid internal or external theft of goods.
- Coordinates dispatch activity with the Logistics Manager and his team, to guarantee on-time delivery to customers.
- Evaluates storage space requirements and highlight any potential issues to Logistic Manager for further action.
- Track and manage inventory
- Evaluate performance metrics to ensure quality delivery and cost-efficient work-flow processes
- To ensure timely receipt of supplier goods and process all their documents to send to finance.
- Coordinates with all Business Units to meet their requirements and resolve the issues related to warehouses
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in warehousing, Supply chain, and Inventory management
- proven work experience in the Retail supply chain process.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization,
- Sharp attention to detail
- Highly numerical, analytical, and data-driven with
- Proficiency in MS office-excel
- Holding a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics or any other related field
- Language skills: Fluent English and Arabic would be highly advantageous
- Oracle ERP knowledge or similar is preferred
- Strong leadership skills with hands-on experience in providing creative solutions
- Extremely organized and able to set priorities and assign tasks to ensure efficient performance among the team
- Up to date with the market trends, best practices, and latest technologies.
- Strong analytical skills with extensive experience in setting measures, processes for better performance