1- Warehouse Specialist – Air Logistics
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As Warehouse Specialist – Air Logistics you will manage the daily procedures and functions of the warehouse efficiently and effectively. Your primary responsibilities include documents preparation for cargo transfer (CT) to Kuehne+Nagel facilities and delivery order (DO) processing for direct collection / delivery to customer premises. All of these activities are to be performed in compliance with rules and regulations governing air transport and associated national protocols and executed via Kuehne+Nagel’s operational systems.
- Supervise warehouse crossdocking activities to ensure the correct procedures on receiving, check-in, putaway, storage and dispatch
- Special vertical products execution i.e. general export, dangerous goods, pharmaceuticals, perishables, and aerospace in loose carton / united load device (ULD) conditions
- Aircraft of ground (AOG) desk, provide 24/7 shift instant support with minimized delivery lead time
- Service excellence through a high level of forwarding and market knowledge, ensuring all orders are carried out to the agreed service levels, procedures and key performance indicators
- Familiar with the current Air Logistics regulations, industry specific guidelines and procedures. You always put customers first and bring along a “can do” and service related mentality.
- Open minded and able to communicate openly and direct with suppliers and partners. You enjoy organisational as well as administrative tasks. From time to time this will also mean to be flexible and work under pressure as logistics is a time critical business.