Warehouse Specialist Logistics Jobs in Dubai UAE | Santaf Holdings
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
- Maintain all documentation/records of Store and Deliveries
- Properly input received material into computer system (Navision) for inventory records.
- Use Company’s inventory control system to check orders against original purchase documents and ensure that shipment contents are double-checked for accuracy.
- Prepare Delivery Notes for Hardware for approved delivery to dispatch.
- Prepare Delivery Notes for doors and leaves as per approved delivery to dispatch.
- Post in Navision
- Update all report in the system such as Daily Delivery Report, Finished Goods Report, and Client Summary Report on a daily basis
- Any bachelor degree
- 2-year experience in the same field
- Knowledge of general warehouse layout, item identification, warehouse procedures, and storage areas in order to pull stock and materials in accordance with standard procedures.
- Ability to prepare and complete forms relating to stock description, quantity, unit of measure, and labeling for incoming and outgoing supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Working knowledge of computerized inventory control system. Working knowledge in MS Word, Excel or similar computer software systems.