Weighbridge Clerk Jobs In Dubai United Arab Emirates 2023 | Shou’alah
We are seeking a friendly and competent clerk to run our front-of-house and complete a range of day-to-day administrative duties. You will be responsible for answering the telephone and taking messages/.
- Welcome clients and offer them refreshments.
- Transcribe, record, fax and file documents.
- Maintain filing, database systems, and inventories.
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers and fax machines.
- Communicate with clients and employees, and respond to any queries or complaints.
- Sort and forward incoming mail and emails, and prepare and send outgoing mail.
- Book and prepare meeting rooms and ensure that refreshments are made available.
- Book flights and accommodation as required.
- Coordinate activities and disseminate information to office staff.
- High School diploma with relevant experience.
- Certificate in office administration or associate’s degree in office management may be required.
- Strong Computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Personable demeanor.