Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As a Welder you will carry out cladding on machined parts to a high degree of quality. You’ll be able to work under your own initiative to meet the production schedule of the plant. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills whilst working on some innovative products.
- Joining and fabricating metal and other well-head products through applying appropriate welding techniques.
- Interpreting blueprints, specifications, diagrams or schematics to determine appropriate welding process to ensure a standard of quality.
- Welding commonly used metals and alloys of varying size, shapes, thicknesses, including dissimilar metals to ensure quality finish.
- Setting up, monitoring and operating multiple machines simultaneously to ensure safety and on-time delivery.
- Have a good technical knowledge of welding procedures.
- Be an experienced problem solver, with a methodical approach to solving complex customer issues
- Be able to follow simplified or highly patterned processes.
- Able to perform defect free cladding using the Fronius ETR system.