Welder SMAW Jobs In Dubai | CERTA
We are looking to recruit a competent welder helper to support the activities of our welding team. The welder helper will ensure an organized work environment, and adequate maintenance of equipment and materials. You will guarantee welders have tools and materials, such as rods and grinding discs available, and operate welding machines, grinders, hammers, beveling machines, torches and magnetic drills. You will be familiar with various metals such as galvanized, carbon and stainless steel.
- Attending on-site safety meetings.
- Maintaining cleanliness of work areas.
- Assisting welders to set up rigs and move them between work areas.
- Ensuring welders have required materials and tools available, such as rods and grinding discs.
- Maintaining stock levels of materials and supplies.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Following welders’ instructions to adjust welding machine temperatures.
- 6+ months work experience in a similar role.
- Proficient knowledge of all aspects of welding.
- Basic English reading and writing skills.
- Physically strong, agile and dexterous.
- Ability to work in a standing position for extended hours.
- Comfortable with working on elevated surfaces.
- Resilient to working in adverse climatic conditions.
- Available to work shifts and extended hours.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.