We are looking for people from all over the world to participate in some of our many exciting work-from-home opportunities. These opportunities range from simple surveys that can be completed in less than one hour to ongoing projects that last for months or longer. Leverage your social media interest, mobile device savviness, your college degree in linguistics, online research skills, or passion for images, video, or audio. With so many diverse projects, chances are we’ve got something for you.
- Search Media Evaluation
- Social Media Evaluation
- Translation Services
- Transcription Services
- Survey and Data Collection (Short projects that last from 15 minutes to three hours)
- Linguistic Specialties (Text to Speech, Computational, Phonetics, Pronunciation, Annotation, etc.)
- Lexicon Annotation
- Speech Evaluation
- Image Annotation and/or Transcription
- Video Annotation
- Sensor Data Annotation i.e., LiDAR, Radar, etc.
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills
- High-speed internet access (Cable Modem, DSL, etc.)
- A personal computer running Google’s free Chrome web browser, version 45 or newer, or, for some assignments, specific mobile devices – i.e., smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Up to date anti-virus and anti-spyware software
- You must be smart, curious, and enjoy online research.
- You must pass a qualification exam on many projects to make sure you understand the requirements.
- You must be a motivated, self-driven, organized individual, and you should do well.