Nawah Energy Company
1- Work Package Planners
Job: Full Time
Execute emergent work to accommodate plant needs and ensure protection of outage and online maintenance schedules for the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) as per the regulatory requirements, operating policies and principles, nuclear standards for nuclear safety, industrial safety, and environmental protection.
- Conduct Fix-It-Now (FIN) job tasks in a timely manner and with quality to achieve the highest level of safety and reliability (includes work performed by the Long-Term Maintenance Strategies (LTMS) contractors).
- Conduct inspections, repairs, maintenance, modifications, and rebuilds of plant equipment and associated structures as directed to ensure alignment of FIN maintenance activities.
- Follow industrial safety, nuclear safety, radiation safety, human performance and regulatory compliance requirements to promote a safety conscious environment.
- Analyze equipment deficiency, human performance and industrial safety events to establish corrective actions to prevent reoccurrences.
- High School Certification.
- 5 years of relevant experience