Nawah Energy Company
Work Week Lead Jobs in UAE | Nawah Energy Company Jobs
1- Work Week Lead
Job: Full Time
- Lead the development of Work Week schedules in P6 for online work windows to enable the plant organization to execute the work week process.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned work weeks for all process oversight during work management scheduling and implementation to ensure efficient and accurate communications with plant management.
- Lead the preparation, scheduling and execution of activities in assigned weeks, to ensure Nuclear Safety is maintained, while work management key performance indicators (KPIs) are kept at industry best levels.
- Oversee work week activity preparations including the number of material acquisitions, conflict resolution, procurement review, management directions and coordination of all stakeholders, including maintenance contractors and vendors, to ensure smooth work week execution.
- Bachelor of Science degree.
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Understands nuclear power plant maintenance.
- Understands license basis requirements and plant operating requirements.
- Understands regulatory requirements relative to the maintenance of a nuclear power plant.