Zone Business Lead – Lab Diagnostics -MESA Jobs In Dubai | Siemens
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Zone Business Lead – Lab Diagnostics -MESA based In Dubai, UAE
- Leads the Laboratory Diagnostic organization for Middle East and Africa with the full P&L responsibility ensuring sales growth and profitability.
- Drives strategy and business success with clear focus on profitable market share growth, with clear focus on reagent revenue and installed-base growth with optimal allocation of resources across Zone.
- Focusing on Team Development and Customers, manages Business Area performance and G2M strategy with Country Sales and Service organization and advancing CRM excellence (funnel, forecast, budget achievement, demand planning – S&OP).
- Plans, organizes and directs (broken down by Business Lines with specific targets) Country Business Leads, Sales, Marketing and other Key Personnel as well as all commercial activities in the Zone to ensure that revenue and profit objectives are met or exceeded on a consistent basis. Additionally, leads key account management and contracting activities as well as implements countermeasures to effectively compete in the market by developing a high-performing commercial organization.
- Proven track record in driving the business and ensuring the business growth through strong partner/distributor and channel management
- A minimum of 10 years of commercial leadership experience with P&L responsibility.
- Experience in establishing and managing relations with external stakeholders, including customers, key opinion leaders and business partners
- A strong track record of driving results and sustainable growth in a company with Laboratory Diagnostics expertise
- Ideal industry experience includes recent customer facing core laboratory experience.
- Track record of driving substantial, profitable sales growth.