Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
1- Accountant (Income Auditor)
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Rosewood Abu Dhabi is hiring for a new role within the Finance Team. The accountant position is responsible for the administration and maintenance of all Finance department correspondences and filing system.
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety.
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of a person and the workplace, that may be affected by their acts or omission at work;
- Cooperate with full compliance with the Hotel’s developed OSHMS policies, OSHMS procedures & operational works instruction in order to protect the health and safety of the people.
- Report to immediate supervisor any situation which they have reason to believe could present hazards and which they cannot themselves correct;
- Experience: Minimum one year’s clerical or secretarial experience, preferably in a luxury hospitality environment.
- Education: High school diploma.
- General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize, and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain the confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office products; ability to type a minimum of 45 words per minute
To apply for this job please visit rosewoodhotels.hua.hrsmart.com.