Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Dior Careers
Accountants help businesses make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company. They record transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management and other entities, such as the IRS or investors.
a) Monitor all Receivables entries and post data to various ledgers, registers, journals, and logs following the established group’s accounting techniques and procedures.
b) Booking and Reconciling sales for related boutiques and following up to clear all discrepancies by coordinating with boutiques and banks.
c) Booking of Vendor’s invoices in SAP for related legal entities.
d) Upload payments on Banking platform.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture