Air Arabia Careers | Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs in Sharjah
1- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- On day-to-day basis to support the engineering development engineers or other CAMO staff in providing support to maintenance (Line, Hangar, MCC, other CAMO department), this would include, performance review, analysis of requests, management reporting, corrective measures, and necessary modifications.
- Carries out a program of training as agreed with the Air Arabia Training Manager and/ or Line Manager.
- Utilizes data gathered from different sources to conduct, under supervision, technical root-cause analysis and troubleshooting and to decide on aircrafts efficiency and maintenance needs.
- Analyzes data and technical performance reports, under supervision, to identify trends, highlight findings and suggest solutions and proactive modifications.
- A degree in Aircraft Engineering/ Electro-Mechanical/Aeronautical; alternately a higher diploma or certificate in the related field from a recognized university or engineering college combined with needed experience and exposure.
- Capable of using technology systems & tools; proficient in Microsoft office, MRO systems and Web Search.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills: reporting, presentations, etc.
- Very good in English Language
To apply for this job please visit careers.airarabia.com.