Air Arabia Jobs | SMS Administrator Jobs In Sharjah
- Supports the “Manager Safety & ER” in promoting and enforcing “Safety” and “Operational Risk” awareness culture across the Company, Tenants, Airport, and other organizations required to deal with emergencies.
- Coordinates the Regulatory Authority’s mandatory occurrence reporting scheme in line with rules, regulations and Company’s adopted policies, procedures, and safety measures.
- Initiates and reports incident investigation process through established channels; effectively follows up on incidents and findings in liaison with the department heads/managers.
- Assists the Safety Manager in the administrative requirements for Safety Review Board and Safety Actions Group Meetings.
- Bachelor degree in Organizational/Risk Management or equivalent from a recognized university or institute; Diploma or certificate in the related field combined with needed experience and exposure is acceptable
- Must have completed “Safety Management Systems” training.
- Must have completed “Aircraft Accident Investigation” training.
To apply for this job please visit hiring.com.pk.