Analyst – Airport Handling Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Dubai Airport
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
To provide operational & technical support for automation projects undertaken by airport services department in passenger processing, ground operation management systems and self-service initiatives by conducting detailed investigations on station complaints and system delays, performing system fall back procedure drills and ensuring data compliance and analyse the efficacy of feature releases using surveys.
- Coordinates the roll out of various automation projects across the network, including projects related to Sprint DCS rollout to new destination, CUTE migrations and activation of baggage reconciliation system to comply with IATA 753 resolution.
- Provides guidance to all outstations and hub by providing solutions/recommendations to their DCS related queries, issues and requests as and when needed and support Commercial in facilitating effective usage of the system in the business area/customer points.
- Acts as a focal point for system related irregularities in check-in and boarding, providing a scenario of how the discrepancy or shortfall could have occurred and suggest workarounds.
- Works to improve business processes driven by automation
- Works closely with IT/Solution providers to provide user requirements; support UAT and prepare test plans from operations perspective. Support business continuity activities to ensure a smooth cutover from current system to the new system.
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree) – 5
- Preferred No. of Years (without Relevant Degree) – 8
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture