Associate Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Talabat UAE Careers 2022
Position: Associate Accountant
Responsible for ensuring we have the correct inventory at the stores (No OOS or OVS) by analysing the current inventory status and updating the ordering parameters. Daily monitoring of stock movement, running report of daily inventory adjustment.
- Reviews invoices and payment requests for proper authorization and expenses coding (i.e. general ledger account, department, product, etc.).
- Helps with accruals and prepayments of expenses & prepares month end adjusting journal entries.
- Creates historical records by payment voucher & documenting all accounts payable transactions.
- Maintains controls over all supporting documents of payments.
- At least 4+ years of experience in Accounting and Finance
- You are very detail-oriented, structured and know how to prioritize — you consider yourself as someone who delivers solutions and not bottlenecks to be solved.
- You are able to interact with senior-level executives and can manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
Talabat is an online food ordering company founded in Kuwait in 2004. As of April 2021, Talabat operates in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt, and Iraq.