• Drafting, Reviewing and providing legal advice on commercial leases and related documentations.
• Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
• Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
• Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
• Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
• Manage the Trademark portfolio and liaise with external counsels on Trademark search, registration and assignment and related contentious matter.
• Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly including but not limited to UBO and Data Protection compliance in the UAE and/or GCC.
• Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
• Contract negotiation
• Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
• Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
• Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.